Business Immigration London

Specialist Business Immigration Lawyers in London

If you’re looking for an expert law firm for business immigration advice in London with a fantastic reputation, then Goldrush Visas can help.

Tier 2 Employers visa

Entrepreneur Visa

We provide assistance with applications for an Entrepreneur visas for clients who want to set up a business in the UK. This route allows applicants to be eligible for indefinite leave to remain in the UK and gain eventually British citizenship.

Investor Visa

We can assist clients who want to invest in the UK. Our consultants are experienced in UK Tier 1 investor visas, and can help with applications to ensure a successful outcome. Our expert team are here to help.

Sponsorship Licence

We help business’s apply for a sponsorship licence to enable employers recruit from outside of Europe. We project manage the entire process from start to finish. This ensures that the certificate of sponsorship (CoS), and the Tier 2 General visa are handled by our team to ensure a smooth and seamless process.

Sponsor Licence Audit

We help employers by making sure they are compliant with Home Office regulations.

Tier 2 Intra - Company Transfer

Tier 2 Intra Company Transfers allows for a Tier 2 licenced employer to transfer and recruit employees to work temporarily in a different office. Often it could be in a different country. The main requirements are the employer must have a Tier 2 licence, not just to employ a Tier 2 general worker, but also to cover Tier 2 Intra Company Transfers. We can help facilitate the transfer of employees to the UK by their employers.

Certificate of Sponsorship

A certificate of sponsorship is an electronic record assigned to a foreign worker employed by a company. This can be done once your sponsorship licence has been set up. Once the CoS has been issued, the prospective employee will then need to make the Tier 2 General Visa application. We can advise them and prepare the entire visa application. We can help with the whole process and ensure that sponsorship licence holders are able to apply for additional certificate of sponsorship to ensure their hiring needs are met.

Sole Representative

We can help clients who would like to set up a franchise, or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company. Employees of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation are able to enter the UK with this visa if they have been posted on a long-term assignment.

Payment Process

Goldrush visas takes payment by bank transfer, cheque or cash. All payments are receipted by a credit note. All payments are made into a client account where the funds remain the clients’ money until the work is completed. We do this to provide peace of mind for our clients.

call or visit us

For further information, on how we can be of assistance feel free to either call, email or visit our office.

  • +44 (0)20 3633 6277
Close Menu